Question
Posted by: Dazza | 2010/01/21

My wound after C-Section

Hi Dr and everyone,
Happy new year.
I HAD A C-SECTION ON 12 AUGUST LAST YEAR (five months ago) AND MY WOUND IS STILL NOT TOTALLY HEALD. The skin around the wound is sensetive and last week I saw a pimple jst next to the wound but dr squeese it and only pas was cuming out and was given antibiotics, now the pimple is gone. I m just worried that how long is this wound going to be paining. I can' t wear my tight jeans yet and it irritates me sometimes. Is this normal and is there anyone else experieced this?
..another complain is my pelvic bones,.they are paining sometimes, I noticed this short after birth til now. I was induced cos I passed my due date with 9day and tried to give birth on my own but baby was too big and I was only open up to 6cm and baby heartbeat was decreasing. Can may be baby hurt my bones or what? Pls help.

thnx for reading this.

It sounds like you had some infection in your wound which should get better after the antibiotics.
It is possible that there was some stretching of the pelvic ligaments. An orthopaedic surgeon would have to assess this.

1