Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

My wife''s friend

My wife wants to ask her friend to live with us for a few weeks until she gets a place of her own. Her friend was living in the UK for 3 years and is returning. We are all very close as we used to go out together when she lived in SA. But living togther is another thing. The reason of concern is that her friend is very well, sexually liberated and extremely attractive. She remained single and dated alot. And she wears all these sexy things. And she is not shy one bit of walking around in her nighty. When we visted her in the UK, she walked freekly in her boxers and tight top. But we were visitors in her apartment so she could do what she wants. How I live with not looking and staring while my wife is the same room with me at this women.

you just tell your wife that its her decision adn she needs to understand that there will be consequences- all men look - especially if its on a platter-( as do women) its normal

Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-22

My sexy sis in law is living with us, I spend most of my time outside in the garden.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: kkk | 2010-02-19

That is not funny guys - i mean the gentleman has ligitimate concerns or does her?

Just joking man, on the real though, it is wrong in all angles man, are you guys going to parent a grown adults, what if she brings someone with a suspicious backround, how about the way you want to raise your kids and they see you tolerating wrong in the mean of friendship, what happens if she is that attractive, you are going to be able to lookAWAY, waht if it was tour friend, there is alot at stake including your peace of mind, if you are half as smart as i think you are , you will do all in your power to stop her from living with you.

Reply to kkk
Posted by: gus | 2010-02-19

get yourself some dark shades and enjoy the view

Reply to gus
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Will power bru... will power...

On teh other hand,m you may be lucky and ur wife may just intro a 3sum..
BUT until then, keep ur dick in ur pants..