Posted by: de vries | 2009-01-15

my wifes drives me nuts

hello dr.

for some reason my wife is placing all my actions under investigation. for ex. we walk in the garden and she would ask me, did you see that and that for what i see at that stage i will answer her. the next day we would walk again in the garden, then i would say to her hey did you see that and that. then she would say but i asked you yesterday if u did see that and u said yes, Why the hell would i lie to my wife about a flower. Everyday issues is also becomming a issue for her, life issues that one cannot change. She is also trying to do things always cheap and with soem skeems all the time. She is impatient with me. I dont drink I dont dont go around with friends. we have no children. I have a good job and i dont screw arouind.

Help me pls.

Lying about flowers is not, it's true, a common complaint. But maybe her behaviour suggests that she may hacve other reasons, accurate or mistaken, for feeling suspicious about what you say ? Or maybe she is experiencing broader problems and wories herself, which she hasn't revealed to you. Is it practical to sit down calmly and chat about this in a way that wouldn't upset her, just mentioning that you've noticed this and worry that it suggests she is somehow unhappy about something

Posted by: katja | 2009-01-15

she doesn' t appreciate you, I need someone like you in my life, let me know

Reply to katja
Posted by: AAAAAAA | 2009-01-15

Then there must be something wrong with ur wife. You sound like one of thoes one in a million men that you don' t find very often.

Reply to AAAAAAA