Question
Posted by: Riaan | 2010-06-03

my wife says I''m adicted to sex

we have been married for 14years now. after our second child she had a few problems with sex. then the acusation started and she said it was always there she just didn''t mention it. I was in the militery so it was for free when I went to a theropest a man and he said that I just have a high libido and that because of the wife having the second child she has a low one and that it will come right. then later it came up again and went to a nother therapest he was also a man but gay. He also said I was normal. Now she doesn''t want to let up on this sex adiction its like she wants me to see every shrink in Cape town till we find one that will say he might have a problem. what must I do now

the best option is to see a therapist together. the problem that you guys have is not so much a difference in sexual desire (that can easily be resolved) but that communication, respect, mutual support etc are lacking in the relationship. once this is resolved, in a space of mutual respect, solutions can be proposed by each party in terms of sexual intercourse.

5
Posted by: anon | 2010-06-08

thats funny Qwe - nice to see someone looking at it from both sides. ::)) lol

Reply to anon
Posted by: qwe | 2010-06-03

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "  Put those on." 

The bride replies, "  I can''''t wear your trousers." 

He replies, "  And don''''t forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!" 

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "  Try those on!" 

He replies,"  I can''''t get into your knickers!" 

"  And you never bloody will if you don''''t change your attitude." 

Reply to qwe
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-06-03

your wife is having too much stories! tell her that it bothers you
maybe she is just boring old cow!
how many times a week does she please you?
how many times a day do you think about sex?
do you think about other women?
theres too much things that should be answerred before she can acuse you. maybe she is just over sex, maybe she thinks sex is just to make babies and no pleasure, she needs a good sex-up

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-06-03

Easy ask her to go and see a Sexologist.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-03

Reply to sexologist