Question
Posted by: Mohammed Alam | 2011-07-22

My wife raped

One day some goons came in my house (Karanchi, Pakistan). They tied me up and raped my wife one by one before me. i was helplessly watching. I wondered my wife was enjoying the rape. Shall I divorce her ?

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

You and your wife both have gone through a traumatic experience and you should both seek some trauma counselling in order to support each other through this ordeal.

5
Posted by: Sis dolly | 2011-08-31

@mohammed what kind of human creature are you? I really dont believe this your wife is raped and you asked if she was enjoying? What you care about is whether she enjoyed or not? i think u r the one who plotted the whole thing. You dont even care about her health whether she was infected with HIV or not or at least give her emotional support.

i am speechless ur wife should divorce you right now. You dont deserve her.

Reply to Sis dolly
Posted by: Sis dolly | 2011-08-31

Reply to Sis dolly
Posted by: anon | 2011-07-27

@Mahommad, i dont believe you just said that! what kind of husband are you? instead of supporting her you come up with this nonsense! get life, you are the most selfish,a## ive ever seen.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Mary | 2011-07-24

I agree with Janet, maybe a fantasy you have, if it is true what you are saying how can you for one moment think your wife enjoyed it and want to divorce her for something she did not consent to. But then maybe if that is your attitude she will be better off without you.

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Janet | 2011-07-22

What kind of a man/husband are you to splash this all over the forum and still have a cheek to ask ''you wonder if your wife enjoyed it ?........Why didn''t you contact the police and let them hunt those men down ? Are you sure you didn''t arrange the attack on her or are you boasting with something that isn''t true ?
I perdonally think you need help, maybe your wife should divorce you !!!!

Reply to Janet