Question
Posted by: Stanton | 2009-02-16

my wife is in pain

my wife is in a lot of pain after giving birth to my 3.78kg daughter, can she take tenston or is there something else that she can take for pain and depression, she is also breast feeding.

Why is she in pain? Did she have a caearean? And how long ago did she give birth?Please give more details.

1
Posted by: Lele | 2009-02-17

Is her Virgina part of this pain? if yes she must buy salt but not the fine one we use for cooking the one that is not crushed and put it in warm water &  wash her V three time daily,then she will feel better in few days.

Reply to Lele