Question
Posted by: Hubby | 2010-07-11

My wife after post 531(Miranda)

Me and wifey has been in open relationship last 10 years.It was unplanned must share this with u that it was best sex ever. Love my wife dearly and respect her.It happens about 2 timnes a year and it does not make my wife a slut. U decide what u want to do .....both ways are correct.It is what u want.

The answer is the same as for post531. It is known to cause relational problems in many instances and therefor better to consult a professional than to be coerced in something you have second thought about.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010-07-12

I agree to totally with the doc on this one,I could never allow someone else to bonk my partner !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-12

Reply to sexologist