Posted by: Pietman | 2008-11-02

My voete brand soos koolvure, HELP!!!

Ek is 42 jaar oud, het suikersiekte al vir 34jaar. Ek gebruik insulien vir 34 jaar. Vir die afgelope 3 jaar kan ek skaars 20 tree loop dan brand my voete verskriklik. My seun is 6 jaar oud en verstaan nie dat ek net vir 5 minute bal kan skop nie!!!! HELP MY, my siekte is 100% onder beheer, ek het ' n 100% normale lewe, net my VOETE!!!! Ek sukkel ook so bietjie om ' n ereksie te kry. dankie en doen so voort met jul puik " program" 

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Pietman

Verskoon my as ek hierdie vrae in Engels antwoord!

There could be a number of reasons why your feet are burning but with diabetes there is often. nerve involvement. Many diabetics suffer from peripheral neuropathy which can lead to permanent loss of sensation in the feet. It could be that the pains you get in the feet are caused by painful neuropathy which should be treated by a specialist endocrinologist. The burning pains could also be caused by a skin condition. My advice is to visit a podiatrist for a thorough diabetic foot assessment. A physical examination is very important so it is a bit hard to diagnose and offer treatment online.

Secondly, diabetic erecrtile dysfunction is a complex problem involving impairment of nerves, blood vessels and muscle function and should be treated by a specialist.

Posted by: ERIKA | 2009-05-14

feet is burning, like needle and pins

Reply to ERIKA