Posted by: playgirl | 2008-12-04

my views on affairs

it'  s sad but - it'  s something that is happening and will continue to happen for centuries to come.

I was with a man that i loved with my all!!! had a child with him and he cheated on me with someone who knew that he was involved!!! and yet continued to have an affair with him, it wasn'  t just 1 person but lots of women until our relationship was ruined!

now i found myself in a position whereby i felt selfish and if i a man asked me out - it was just immaterial whether he was involved or not! i mean if they did it to me - why can'  t i do it to others? - it is a vicious cycle - unfortunately.

now i am in a monogomous relationship - but i know exactly what is going on out there and sadly it will not end now.....

As I mentioned before, sex is never just a physical act but it has many and far-afield impacts which can either be good or bad. A relationship based on equality, respect and love are the best foundations for great sex!

Posted by: ? | 2008-12-05

I disagree. A cycle only continues if one allows it to. Why should you have to go against your morals and values and lower yourself to their level by being the " other woman" ?

At the end of the day, it' s your conscience that you have to deal with. If you go out with a married man, you may be breaking up another happy family and taking the father from his kids. Yes it' s his fault altogether, but also yours.

We have to be the better person...

Reply to ?
Posted by: MACK | 2008-12-04

playgirl ,
I take it you were hurt badly , but youve moved on.Tell as many people as you can , posting it on this site will only reach a few.GOOD LUCK - GOD BLESS.

Reply to MACK