Question
Posted by: KK | 2010/01/21

My tummy

Dear all
Your help will be highly appreciated.
I' m 8 months pregnat and due on Feb 24. I must admit my tummy is so small it looks like I' m only 6 months. This worries me and to make matters worse people would ask when am I due and when I tell them they just go " but you are too small hey" .It is a bit frustrating and makes you wonder if everything is fine. This is my first child and I have a fuller figure. I have been to my gynea every month and he assures me that the baby is growing normally and that it is even bigger vthan the expected weight. It is 2.4 kg at the moment and movements/ kicks are regular. Is there anything to worry about dr or is it normal? We also tried to check sex and at first it appeared to be a girl but ever since we can' t see sex no matter how long we wait. Bit frustrating.

Please respond

Thanks a lot.

If you have had scans and the growth is good, then there is nothing to worry about. Unfortunately seeing the sex depends on the baby being in the right position which is not always possible.

2

Posted by: Shargal | 2010/01/22

Ur babys weight is fine,stop listening and getting worried by street gynaes,if ur medical DR/GYNAE says u r fine,then ur.i had a big tummy and my boy wegheid 2.6 by 36 weeks nd by 40wks he was 3.18kg nd i was an eater nd a collegue was had a small tummy nd had no appetite but baby was 3kg.no matter da sex,ul b a new happy mom receiving da best healthy gift eva.my son is 4weeks nd even though is asleep i lie nxt 2hm nd watch him as he sleeps,dats hw crazy ul b,i exclusively breastfeed,so he is with me ol da tym

Gudluk nd Congrats

Reply to Shargal