Question
Posted by: Emily | 2009/11/06

My troubled 14yr old son

My 14yr old son, refuse duties at home, he is sad, everything is always wrong, 5 times detention in 1 month, his dad shouts and swears at him when gets detention. please help.

He needs to se a child shrink, child psychiatrist or child psychiatrist, for a proper assessment. 14-year-olds can get unruly and troubled especially if there isn't a calm family system of discipline, or there can be problems like Depression, hich could contribute to this. Until one is sure of the diagnosis, that is, what is causing this behaviour, one can't plan on how best to deal with it

2
Posted by: linda | 2009/11/07

your son has asperger desease

Reply to linda