Question
Posted by: me | 2011/03/02

My tone of voice?

I have a strange problem,people always seem to think I am shouting tat them or goin off on them or being rude, it is most times not my intention yet it seems that way?
Even in confrontational issues when I get upset then I am said to be loud and rude, even though I just tried to explain how I feel?

Please help

Could be a bad habit ( and CBT is good for helping people change bad habits ) and could also have a contribution if you are somewhat deaf - with some forms of deafness, people talk softly because their own voice sounds so lod to them ; in others, they may not hear and notice how loudly they are speaking - so maybe also have your hearing checked

2
Posted by: joey | 2011/03/02

Maybe you are an unhappy person and wants everything your way. Or that is the way that everyone speaks in your house. Just observe one night and notice how the others react when you ask them a question.

Reply to joey