Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/10/27

My throat is so sore!

If i open my mouth and look in the mirror i see that my glands/tonsils are red big and have white spots on them. It feels like I have a thick throat when I swallow and it' s very sore. Is it glands or tonsils? (I can touch them easily with my fingers) Also got a headache behind my eyes and when I bend forward or down the pressure comes to my eyes. What can I get from the pharmacy?

Hallo Lee,
It sounds to me like you have tonsillitis and you probably need antibiotics. Best would be to see a doctor for a prescription.

1
Posted by: Sk | 2008/10/27

I have sore' s on my throat, cough to much and i am also loosing weight. I have gone to the Dr gave me some antibiotics but did not help.What can I use for the sore' s.
Thank u in advance for the advice

Reply to Sk