Question
Posted by: Eih | 2010/01/06

my stomach

happy nu year everyone.it seems mine isnt a happy one.i went to a wedding this dec in limpopo.i was a bride maid.my aunt was getting married.i remember my mther telling me before she passed away(apparently she was poisoned)that i cant trust my relatives.i gues maybe she knew smething that i dont.and my cousin has this terrible scar on her belly after she was poisoned at her uncles wedding,she went for an operation.she even missed school for a year.so now since the 26 ive been having stomach cramps.even today.now my tummy is just so big and pain ful and i cant go to the toilet.it feels like is full of air.and i only ate when i raely felt hungry and only a little.my bf even told me i lost weigh i gues is because i wasnt eating well.im even thinking of going to the dotor.i dont know if im being paranoid.anyopne ver had this?it was at the rural ares and had no where to go to buy food.so i had to eat.please help,.

Hallo Eih
Yes you should go to a doctor - you may have inflammation or infection in the abdomen. Have it looked at as soon as possible.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/06

Hallo Eih

Reply to cyberdoc