Posted by: RAJ | 2010-01-16

my sperm comes out in few second

few months ago a have gret sex power but now i unable to do sex for a long time. i do sex for maximum 1 minute. nd when my penis erect the sperm is on the mouth of penis. nd my penis is abt 4 inch nd not so thick
plz advice me.
nd i hv big problem that i masturbate daily. i m just worried abt that
i wnt to leave this habbit. how it is possible
plz advice me.

it is possible that you may be having premature ejaculation (PE) ie. ejaculation on penetration or shortly after vaginal penetration to such an extent that it causes distress. in view of the fact that this is a new problem it is important for you to exclude any underlying medical and/or psychological conditions that may predispose you to PE, eg. prostate, thyroid etc. ideally you should consider speaking to your general practitioner to exclude these conditions.
you should try to decrease your masturbation rate as it may possibly contribute to the PE. if you are having difficulty cutting down you could see a therapist who could suggest techniques or behavioural therapies to help you
if you are older than 40 i would worry about erectile dysfunction

Posted by: anno2 | 2010-01-18

anno i think you should get a life or just stay of this forum i think you dont add any good information you are a jerk

Reply to anno2
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-18

1. You need English lessons..
2. You wank too much...
3. Get a women..

Reply to Anon!!