Question
Posted by: Chan | 2008/06/03

My son is two

years old, last night he was complaining the his penis was sore, he has not been circumcised and i only was it off, never pulled the skin back after various gps and his peadiatricians said it will haoppen naturally, now it seems like I have not sone the right thing, the tip is red and the foreskin does not pull back over the penis, is this right? could he have an infection? What should i do?

Hi Chan
They foreskin only loosens at much later - don't worry about it. If the tip is red, you can put antibiotic ointment like Chloromycetin on the area. If the foreskin blows up like a balloon when he tries to urinate, he may need to see a doctor to stretch the opening under anaesthetic. You have been doing the right thing - only gently washing is needed.

1
Posted by: i think | 2008/06/03

Tke him to the doctor,that what u should do!!!

Reply to i think