Posted by: Liza | 2013-02-12

My son

Hello, my 2,5 year old son''s foreskin was torn at crè che. No one admitted to doing anything wrong. I am feeling uncomfortable and worried. Am I overreacting?

Of course you're not over-reacting, this is an obvious reason for appropriate concern. I haven't come across this arising by accident, but I'm not a paediatrician, and Id like to take the child to a paediatrician asap for an examination and a discussion of the possible causes.

Posted by: Liza | 2013-02-13

Hi Kelly, they say they noticed it during his nappy change. I did but they just said they dont know how it happened. No he cannot really talk that well yet. I am just feeling very helpless and want to know whether i should take this matter further. My son is fine now after 2 nights of agony and a lot of tears.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Kelly | 2013-02-13

lol OMG Gogo, your reply is hilarious.

Sorry to hear Liza bUT that is rather serious.
I mean how on earth did that happen???
If I were you I would demand to know how this happened and make them pay his medical bills.
Is he not able to tell you how it happened?

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Gogo | 2013-02-13

Take her to the doctor and they will remove that thing

Reply to Gogo