Posted by: Heather | 2010-08-01

My skin hurts

Hi doc, lately my skin has felt ''irritated'' and itchy and when I scratch, my skin burns and hurts for quite a while after. I don''t scratch hard and I moisturise daily. I''ve been using the same soap and cream for a while. It''s not any specific spot, it''s everywhere (even on my head). My cheeks burn as well. I haven''t changed anything so I don''t know if an allergic reaction or not. Should I try any special cream?

I suggest that you consult your doctor, as it is possible that you are suffering from eczema. We do not always have the answers as to why eczema occurs but it is treatable and your doctor will give you a prescription to treat your condition adequately.