Question
Posted by: Moeksie | 2008/07/22

my sisters male-friend

Hi All

My younger sister is 8 years younger than me and she has a male friend who is the same age as she is. We really like each other and we have not said a thing. I am scared that he might be childish about the whole thing - he is 21, should i wait until he& #39 s a bit older or should I express how I feel?

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Zola | 2008/07/23

I have dated a 29-year old " kid"  - I wouldn' t go anywhere near a 21-year old. But hey, people mature differently....

Reply to Zola
Posted by: No | 2008/07/22

Please dont abuse that child, find a man of ur own age please..

Reply to No
Posted by: Moeksie | 2008/07/22

they are just friends, they went to school together

Reply to Moeksie
Posted by: Curious | 2008/07/22

First is he just a friend of your sister or is he her boyfriend? If he is her boyfriend then back off or you will loose your sister. < br> I know of a few relationships where the man is a lot younger and they have worked out fine. If he is mature for his age there should not be a problem.< br> I would take it slowly, I am sure there are many ways you can show your interest without actually throwing yourself at him. Just make sure about how your sister feels about him first.

Reply to Curious