Question
Posted by: Di | 2011/11/27

MY SISTER IN LAW FAKED SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR

After being confronted my Sister In Law stated that she faked having an affair just to see how people would react.

My mind still boggles as to why someone would want others to think that?

Can someone shed some light please!

Hard to believe she could be so stupid or so lacking in anything worthwhile to do. Does she really think she's so totally boring AND that people would think more of her if they thought she had behaved badly and had an affair ?

2
Posted by: X | 2011/11/27

Perhaps she really did have an affair and used this excuse to cover up?

Perhaps you are being gullible in beleiving her - after all you would have hardly confronte her unless you had a good suspsion that she was playing away...............

Reply to X