Posted by: Clown | 2013-01-19

My sister!!!

So after waking up in a good mood this morning. We went to go fetch my sister who my boyfriend drops of at work. She hands me over her phone to see her whatsapp messages. Turned out to be my ex boyfriend. Who wants to chat with me and who wants to be friends. I don''t talk to guys. Especially any of my ex boyfriends. As I always believed that you cannot be friends with a guy/girl when you are in a relationship. Cause thats when relationships don''t work out. But that''s besides the point. So. My sister instead of telling my ex to show some respect towards my new relationship. She said " okay, let me put you through to her" . I was shocked. Cause than he said " hi"  to me. I didn''t reply. I just gave her her phone back. And decided to get my mum to talk to her. My questions is this.
1). Does she really have no rexpect me for? Or my relationship with my new partner? Which makes me questions 2) does she have respect for my current partner who I have been with for 8 years? Since she was like in the car with the both of us? 3) I feel so sad, and guilty for not telling my bf what my sister did. But if I do tell him. My families can forget seeing me ever again. As well as my friends. Since he feels none of them approve of our relationship. Except my best friend. My boyfriend is has helped me come very far in life. Had the utmost respect for me. And everyone who was part of my life. But. It just feels as if people just uses us. Cause we soft people. My older sister once joked that I am an embarrassment to her. From all my sisters bf. Mine has been the only one who has uplifted me. Where as my sisters bf''s. Kept holding them back in life. Please cybie help me.

Maybe she can tell you how much respect she feels for you ; I can't. Maybe what she does which you see as disrespect isn't meant that way by her ?
Not all friendships are necessarily sexual and not all need to be avoided while you are in an emotional relationship.
Is it essential that SHE respects your partner, rather than that you and he respect each other ? Is this really such a huge isue that it could break up families and cause lasting anger and problems ? It sounds, I'd guess, pretty trivial to most readers. Is it possible that you're being a bit over-sensitive here ?