Question
Posted by: Worried | 2013-01-09

My Sex Life

Hallo everyone,

It is my first time posting in here and I would really appriciate your advices.
I am a married woman and I have lost so much interest in my sex life and this is really concernig nem now as I dont have a clue where to start. My husand had hurt me so much in the past and this had resulted in me not interested in him sexually anymore. I dont even bother initiating sex with him and when he does, I got so annoyed I dont even want him to touch me. I am really worried as this has been going for a long time and sometimes I become scared that he is or will cheat on me. I still care bout him bout I am not sure if I still love him. I am not intending to divorce him, I really want things to go back to normal and I really wanna forgive and forget but how do I do it? How do I enjoy makin love with him without thinking bout all the hurtful experiences in the past?

You most definitely need to explore all the emotions and events in the safeness of therapy with a psychologist. From what you are saying it is clear that the safeness in your relationship had been hurt. To have a fulfilling sexual relationship it is crucial for both parties to feel safe and willing to be vulnerable with one another. individual and couple counseling might be necessary to guide both of your to a place where you can move forward. Lack of sexual interest is just the tip of the ice-berg - you need to address the underlying aspects first before you address the summit.

8
Posted by: d3e | 2013-02-06

i can help you i got small pen. won''t hurt you

Reply to d3e
Posted by: Jack | 2013-01-11

This is easy if don''t -|- your husband somebody els will. Married women is funny, they don''t want to -|- there husbands and then they want to kill the women who does. STRANGE

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Not So Worried | 2013-01-11

Ag Please Worried

Just dump the fu< ker already....

Reply to Not So Worried
Posted by: cHRIS758 | 2013-01-09

You do notmention what your husband did to hurt you. But this I can assure you if you do not have a sex life together your husband will find it somewhere else and you yourself might fall prey to this. All that is needed in both cases are someone who will listen to you and understand you and things happen that you do not want to happen!!!

BE CAREFULL!!!!

Reply to cHRIS758
Posted by: Worried | 2013-01-09

Thank you guys for all your support, I will keep them in mind. I really have to do something before its too late. Will try my best and I hope and pray all goes well. I am really tired of feeling this way and God knows all I want s just a happy and a healthy marriage. tx people, much appriciated!

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Maximus | 2013-01-09

Perhaps you need a holiday alone somewhere where you can try recall how/why you two fell in love

Reply to Maximus
Posted by: anon | 2013-01-09

Dear Worried
Sometimes we so focused on all the things our spouses do wrong, we forget all the good about them. Try to focus on all the reasons you married him and try and remember all the good times, they propably outway the bad and the hurt.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Lrllr | 2013-01-09

I honestly think this is more of a psychological/emotional issue.
rather deal with the feelings and focus on healing , invite your hubby as well into this journey as you dont want to divorce him.then once done you can focus on the sex part

have you tried talking to somebody " elders or therapy or marrige counsellor? it might hellp.

all the best

Reply to Lrllr