my rist

how deep do you have to cut your rists to die and how long would it take for you to bleed to deth and die

Expert ImageTeen expert

You don't say why you are asking this question, but I think the most importan thing to say here is that if you are feeling like you want to harm yourself that there are alternatives to this that can help deal with the feelings that are making you want to commit suicidal acts.

Please think about speaking to someone about how you feel - a family member, teacher, school counsellor, a friend or friends parents.

Whilst you may not always feel this way, you are too valuable to do harm to.

I have tried committing suicide the way you are considering. I cut extremely deep, and lay bleeding for 2 hours. It hurt like hell, and I messed up my own health. You won' t succeed unles syou saw off your hands completely. Its not like in the movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judging by your spelling you are very very young.. Look at yourself, love yourself, and come right. COWARDS commit suicide

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have the power to change your life

Posted by: Lee | 2009-05-12

I agree with what Debbie just said.. Nothing is too big to solve..

Ive was raped by my cousin and his 5 friends for 6years, I decided thaty being gay was easier, I have been shot in a robbery that went wrong that made me lose the use of my legs, I have lost both my parents to a drunk driver a year ago, ive been addicted to drugs, but I came right.

I asked for help, and I got it. Because of my cousin I can' t have children ever. My partner has to carry the baby. Don' t take your life into your own hands by taking away what so many people cannot even dream to have.

Its not your choice to make

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Debbie | 2009-05-12

Says the idiot who is still alive.. Go ahead and try it.. You will NOT succeed.. Merely because you had to ask for help on how to do it. That shows that you are unsure of yourself. Its yur life, and your decision. Im not going to preach about God or what ever the case might bem but think of the impact your selfish act is going to have on people that love you

For a week or so yu will be talked about, after that, you are going to be remembered as the crazy kid who tried to take the easy way out becase they didn' t have the guts to ask for help.

I have lost a sister to suicide, and it turned out that the issue could have been resolved so much less drastic.

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Sheela | 2009-05-12

Take a minora blade. that is the best way to go. For best results cut both wrists

Reply to Sheela

Do it FGT!!!

Posted by: Eolathin | 2009-05-07

I know you think this is the answer, but it really is not. You have a whole life to live!! why do you want to cut your wrist? I' m not askin to be a psych. Just because I' m interested.

Reply to Eolathin