Question
Posted by: Jenna | 2010/06/09

My reply to you Doc (re Jenna-Suicide and Flu)

A big thank you.Yes you hit the nail on the head, I am frustrated because they find ''something'' but are not sure.I made an appt to see a psychiatrist.See sounds lovely and told me she won''t meet me with pre-conceived ideas.Yr key words were that they are medical docs too, excuse my ignorance.I feel so bad I told my ex (yes its me) that I am leaving this province in 3 mnths.I''m not, it is in the hopes that he moves his butt to find a job/move out as I just dont want to support him anymore.His family overseas did nt respond so I sent them another e-mail telling them as family it is their job to take care of him not mine.Thanks for always being there and listening.Obviously I am not a Jenna.But I am a thankful lady.

Excellent news, J. Post-conceived ideas are usually so much better than pre-conceived ideas, aren't they ? I hope the consultation helps you to clarify the issues.
I also hope that your ex gets the message, but wonder whether he will allow himself to get any unsettling message

1