Posted by: Bloody irritated | 2009-03-03

My Reply to the question, Doc

Dear Doc,
In your reply to my question about this parasite woman that bugs my man, you asked me what his brother (who is this woman' s ex) thinks about it.

He said he doesn' t understand why my man keeps feeling sorry for this woman and that he would not have allowed it. My man' s mother (who can' t stand this woman and in the past asked her to lay off) said I must get this parasite' s phone number and pass it onto her so she can phone the woman.

Don' t you think that will start a war between me and my man? Because that will mean me snooping on his phone to get her number and then involving his mother.

Zap the bug suggested there could be something going on between my man and this woman. What do you think about that?

Makes sense for his mother to try to talk som sense into him. For him to continue to pity a woman whose problems are caused by herself and her bad choices, oesn't help her, and is a form of disloyalty to you. It really wouldn't be surprising to discover that there is somethin going on between him and this woman --- or that there was, in the past.