Question
Posted by: barthelemy | 2017/10/18

Itching all over the body.

hi doctor i have severe itching all over my body especial when iam in the sun or doing exercise and my body is hot and skin dry

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2017/10/27

Most likely this is Cholinergic Urticaria, it is a form of physical urticaria related to heat, sweating and exercise. Taking a non-sedating antihistamine such as Texa 10 before exercise may help. This is unlikely to due to an allergy such as Food Related Exercise Induce Urticaria, but keep a log of whether eating foods such as wheat, seafood and celery before exercising are implicated.