Posted by: cheema | 2009-04-20

my problem is masturbatiion

i am a student from torino, age is 20...from last month i started masturebation to much now i am feeling sick not able to do anything not sleeping well and in stress.
can u telll me about treatment and more detail on masturebation

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i need help

Masturbation is a normal ‘sexual milestone’ and most teenagers will start masturbating between 12 – 15 years of age. Negative messages about masturbation, sometimes received from religious groups or parents, can cause unnecessary guilt or stress. The frequency of masturbation varies from person to person. Relax and accept yourself and your sexual development positively. These negative attitudes can cause problems in sexual relationships later in life.
Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association:

Posted by: pp | 2009-04-21

You are feeling a shame of mastrubating, there is nothing wrong with doing it.Enjoy yourself and stop worroying

Reply to pp