Question

my problem

My supervisor thinks i am stupid, dont take me seriously everybody else is clever except me, i know my performance and attention and commitment is not so great as the others and i am very dissappointed in myself

Is there an HR person or dept you can discuss this with ? I understand that the company, having hired you, has some duty to provide you with further training, etc., to help you perform your job and even to prepare you for eventual promotion. You're not stupid just because anyone else says so, and they chose to appoint you to that post, presumably because they were confident you could do it. Enjoy calmly proving her wrong by being careful and competent

3
Posted by: Angela | 2009-06-18

You would not be gainfully employed if you were stupid! No-one employs stupid people! Stop putting yourself down and DO NOT allow others to treat you that way! Sometimes we all make mistakes at work - to err is human! Just try your very best and always check whatever you have done to ensure that there are no mistakes! Don' t give this person the pleasure of making you believe that you are incompetent etc. Your employer has a duty to ensure that you receive the training necessary to do your job. Don' t be " bullied"  by this person .. he/she has no right to treat you that way. Good luck and if it does not improve, maybe you should look for other employment.

Reply to Angela
Posted by: BI | 2009-06-18

Hey wait a minute. I' m sure you' re not stupid. Do not allow other people to dictate who you should be. You are POWERFUL and you don' t need anyone else to believe it in order for it to be true.
Do not put too much emphasis on what a sad individual thinks, even if they ' superior in rank' . It' s what you believe about yourself that matters!
So look in the mirror and see your good points (we ALL have good points) and work it!
Work your power and soon your supervisor will have no more impact on you - take it day by day, 1 step at a time but get that power within yourself.
No need to be arrogant, just quietly powerful. And smile, when they try to make you feel stupid. just smile as if you feel very sorry for that person - because it is only sad people who try to make other people around them feel worse than them.
feel sorry for them. Feel powerful about yourself.
because you are powerful!

Reply to BI

dont take it personally, just work as hard as you can and enjoy your job...the moment you dont enjoy it anymore look for another job......