Question
Posted by: Thabiso Kgampe | 2012-09-20

My pregnant wife

Hope you are well today.

My wife she''s pregnant expect our second born baby she''s 5Months pregnant now. My problem is she doesn''t want to have sex, she always say she''s tired or not in the moods everyday. She''s not working and our first born baby attend day care from 7am to 5pm, so i don''t understand why is she getting tired because she doesn''t do anything the whole day.

I love her a lot, but this thing is killing me. Even if i want to hold her watching tv she doesn''t want to, although she doesn''t say but i can see.

Should i be worried, please advise me urgently. Thank you.

Kind Regards
Thabiso Kgampe

This is quote normal in pregnancy and u is due to the hormone chnages. You need to be patient with her.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-09-28