Posted by: Chrissi | 2009-01-06

My preggie tummy

When does one beginnin showing pregnancy? I am 24 weeks but I am not showing.

As the other respondents have said, it varies from person to person. It sounds like all is well.

Best wishes.

Posted by: wvw | 2009-01-08

Hi there when i had my child i only gain 5 kg during my hole pregnancy and when i was in labour they did' nt believ that i am pregnant they told me i am in the wrong ward till i told them im in labour and i walk my hole 40 weeks my baby was 2.5kg when born
Enjoy you prenancy sowing or not

Reply to wvw
Posted by: Azzy | 2009-01-07

I will 4 months ( 16 weeks ) on tuesday and am not showing at all, and havent put on any weight either but the baby is growing well. Sometimes woman carry more towards the back than the front of the tummy so there is nothing wrong if you are not showing yet.

Reply to Azzy
Posted by: Chrissi | 2009-01-07

Thanks for the response.

I have always maintained a good and healthy eating regime. I saw my doc last night. All is well. My doc assured me not to worry. I do feel kicks and bumps..I was really hoping that I will show..

Reply to Chrissi
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-06

Depends on your build / if you were pregnant before
etc - when have you had your last dr app?

If unsure and you do not have the funds to see a Dr
go to your clinic

In the mean time eat propperly - look for any signs of bleeding and do a home pregnancy test - if the fetus died - it would most probably ended in an miscarrage
and that you would know unless it was right in the biggining. So do a test in the mean time and get an appointment to check it out as you will worry about this until you know for sure - though i dont think anything is wrong.

Hope for the best!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Jennerfer-Lee | 2009-01-06

I am almost 10weeks and look if I am 6months.

So I think it can differ from person to person, but just to be safe go to your doc.

good luck!

Reply to Jennerfer-Lee
Posted by: niki | 2009-01-06

You were supposed to be showimg by now, i' m only 14 weeks but now my tummy is really showing that i' m pregnant.

Please go and check if your baby is growing well , are you eating enough or what?

Reply to niki