Question
Posted by: What-A-lot-i-Got | 2012/08/15

My pp, is it different?

Hi there Sexologist

I have a question, my penis has a hood but the thing is that it (the hood) can go back all the way (without any pain) and show the penis head as though it were a circumcised penis and I have some male friends who I know are circumcised and at times they thought that I was circumcised when they accidently saw it, so I can pull it back &  it stays in that position till I cover it up again. My partner really doesn’ t get bothered whether I am cut or not (actually she didn’ t know the difference) as I do take good care down there.

I was just wondering if I do need to get circumcised or not?

Circumcision is a personal choice. Some people to it for religious reasons; other find it to be cleaner than uncircumcised and others experience that being circumcised took away some of the sensitivity of the penis having a negative effect on their sexual pleasure. It is thus a personal decision.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/08/19

So glad you call it ''love making''. Thats what its all about really. These people who have sex for sex sake might as well just " do-it-yourself"  and remain healthy and not produce children who suffer in the long run, dont you think?

Reply to Pamela

I guess that''s true Sexologist

Its very nice to have a penis that is kind of " in between"  the two. I bet you have great love making with him Pamela.

Reply to What-A-lot-i-Got
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/08/15

My husband''s penis is exactly the same. He prefers to keep the foreskin pulled back and of course he is very clean down there. He has no problems at all. You are really quite normal.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/15

Reply to Sexologist