Question
Posted by: linda | 2012/03/08

my periods are not normal

i have a problem of 7 to 8 days on mantrations and on top of that this month i drinked a LAVITA PRODUCT mabeart which they say it can make one manstrate and i was on my period wen i drinked it after that stoped at abt 9 days and strayed to then afer i drinked it aagain then i started again an in traying to fall pregnant so im nt sure it my body is on a gud state for me to fall pregnant.

Linda

Your post is unclear and I am unsure about exactly what you mean. If you are trying to fall pregnant, you will have to consult a gynaecologist for an examination, blood tests and a possible prescription for medication to help you to ovulate.