Question
Posted by: Peggy | 2008/07/08

My Period

i last had my period on the 15th of May it was only for 2 days and pink in color, and in June i had no period i then did a home pregnance test and it was negative. on the 1 July i went to a GP he did the pregnancy test again and it was also negative he then prescribed that i take pills called PRIMOLUT and they will bring back my period. i took them for 7 days now and there is still nothing. please assist me i really want to have children one day and this is really scary.

A period should start within 7 days of stopping Primolut. If it does not, you should see a gynaecologist.