Posted by: Asraf Ali | 2011-11-17

My penis size

i am having a problem.
Actually, i am a young man of 20 years old, and my penis size is just about 12 to 13 cms.

Is it normal for me?
Will i be ever impregnate someone and have a child of my own?

Please, help mw....

i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much in advance.

The normal erect penis size is as you describe 11 to16 cms . the average vaginal length is 9 to 14 cms . Fits nicely

Posted by: MUHAMMAD | 2012-01-29

HI salaam asraf your penis is big &  you can sometimes have better sex with your penis rather than those of people in porn they got thing with horses have ladies prefer small its more easy to -|- .

Posted by: jt | 2011-11-21

you not bad at all,i will say its about skills friend but dont feel small at all,we all behind you.from all brothers in this world.

Reply to jt
Posted by: jho | 2011-11-18

your penis size is not bad.

Reply to jho
Posted by: Ismail | 2011-11-17

Dont worry about your size, it''s normal and you will be able to have kids if you fertile and not because of the size of your penis.

Reply to Ismail