Posted by: Andy | 2011-07-19

My penis is skew when it''s erect

When I get an erection, my penis is slightly skew. It wasn''t like this before, only noticed it in the last few years... If I look down at my penis when it''s erect, it''s as if the left side is leaning downwards to the ground, as if the cord that holds it to my body on the left side is looser than the one on the right. Do you perhaps know what could be causing this problem? Would you advise I see a doctor about this, and if so, which type of doctor? Would I have to show the doctor my erect penis and if so what is the procedure? Thanks. Andy

Sometimes slight trauma to the penis shaft can cause deviation when the penis is erected. This can become a problem during intercourse. I therefore, suggest that you consult a urologist for an examination. He will definately have to have a look at your penis to determine what cause of action should be taken. Please do not be concerned and do not hesitate to consult the specialist.