Question
Posted by: Jonah | 2012-07-26

My past

My fiancé  and I are due to be married in a few months, and recently, after a fun night of lots of wine, we began telling stories from our past.
It was all fun and games at first, but she got considerably angry at the amount of girls I had been with. I used to model, and as such would travel a lot, and I tried to explain that anyone in my position would have done the same. I also explained that it was my biggest regret sleeping with the women, whie assuring her they were all very much from the past
I''ve always been tested, and am fit and healthy, but now she''s having 2nd thoughts about the marriage. I''m certainly not proud of what I did, but is it reason enough to end a marriage?

Dear Jonah,

It is no one's place outside of your relationship and who the two of you are as individuals to judge whether what you described to be reason enough to not get married or end a marriage.

What is evident is that what you have revealed to your fiance' has resonated with her in a particular way and has raised certaing questions, concerns, doubts etc for her.

What is important is that as a couple you keep talking this through. The support of an impartial objective couples therapist could be helpful if need be to assist you as a couple process this.

4
Posted by: Red | 2012-07-27

Run......red flags...your life will be a living hell and you''ll always have to explain yourself....rrrrruuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!

Reply to Red
Posted by: Boland | 2012-07-26

Dude, if something like past girlfriends get her THIS upset now, the red lights are seriously flashing in your face. I say RUN! Do not marry her. Someone this jealous of something in the past will make your life hell. And believe me, it will only get worse after the wedding. Run for your life! You have been warned

Reply to Boland
Posted by: cm | 2012-07-26

The past always belong to the past

Reply to cm
Posted by: billy | 2012-07-26

No, no reason, what did she do.

Reply to billy