Question
Posted by: Natalie | 2012/02/13

My partner not interested anymore

Hi this is a post that I had in the gay section, I am reposting it here as i never received a reply -
I am a lesbian and this is my problem:

Hi everyone,

My partner and I have been together for 9 years she is 11 years older than me I met her when I was 18 and I have been with her ever since.

The problem we dont have sex anymore, for the last 2 years we do it like every 6 months and it is very quick and uninteresting... it''''s been a WHILE and I have needs, a while back i tried to initiate it and she rejected me in a indirect way but face it rejection is REJECTION (that really got to me) I am a good looking woman I train every day I have a really good body I have always believed in looking after myself I am very clean... What is her problem is she bored with me dont I exite her anymore or does she just not find me sexually attractive anymore, maybe she''''s interested in someone else?

This is busy becoming a real problem I started fantasizing about being with other woman. I really dont want this to be the end of us.

I have tried talking to her and then we do it once and she is so uninterested it''''s like someone is holding a gun to her head and forcing her.

Please help I dont know what to do anymore, if it carries on like this im scared I might end up having an affair or break up.
x

the best option is to seek therapist / sexologist support. you will need a therapist to provide both you and your partner with a safe space tpo explore your sexuality, libido etc

8
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/02/16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: crazy | 2012/02/14

I have been married for 16 years now and my wife also doesnt like sex...anymore.....it''s an effort....so I feel your pain.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: wrongkop | 2012/02/13

Maybe she''s into anacondas now! welcome aboard to her.

Reply to wrongkop
Posted by: Visitor | 2012/02/13

Some people find it difficult to let the other know that they are no longer interested in a relationship, maybe in fear of hurting them. What they don''t realise is that it hurts more when you don''t know what is happening, but someone continues to act strangely towards you.

If you fee you have exhausted all means of communication and still she''s not telling you what is going on, perhaps you must consider moving on. It''s possible she''s seeing someone else, or she just wants out but doesn''t know how to tell you. Maybe suggest to her that you both take a break and stay away from one another until she has made up her mind, because you can''t carry on like this anymore. Be sure to break up with her before considering being with someone else, because you don''t know she may turn this around and blame you for cheating on her, forgetting that her actions may have played a role in that.

Reply to Visitor
Posted by: xoxo | 2012/02/13

do you really want to spend your life with someone that does not want to be with you?you still young you can find someone but rather end the relationship before you decide to cheat (not that you will)

Reply to xoxo

And still I''ll continue to wonder......lol

Posted by: Natalie | 2012/02/13

I have a serious problem in my realtionship. I dont appreciate you changing the subject...

Reply to Natalie

Sorry Natalie, I don''t have a response to your question, but I have always wondered .... how do lesbians have intercourse?