Question
Posted by: Nadine | 2009/02/17

My ovulation stopped

I am 30 years old and my husband 34. We decided in July last year to start a family and I have stopped drinking the Pil during the first week of August.
I have notices for the past 2 months that I' m not ovulating.
I have donated eggs to my cousin last year February and I was told that I' m very fertile.
Does it often happen that ovulation stops for a while after one has stopped taking the Pil? Is my body maybe still adjusting?
I have a very regular cycle (every 28 days).

If your cycle is regular , why do you think you are not ovulating? Your body should have adjusted to being off the Pill by now.