Posted by: N/A | 2009-09-10

My now ex-GF thinks the morning after pill did not work!!!!

Hi there I have since recently broken up with my girlfirend about 3 weeks ago

My ex gf forgot to take her regular everyday pill and so there for we had to wait a 5 days before we could have unprotected sex again, once the what we though 5 days had passed we had sex again, and in the morning I paniced and we decided she would take the ' Morning after pill'  so, 9-12hours of us having sex she went and took the ' Morning after pill' 

we broke up after that, now 3 weeks later she has told me that
Nothing has happened since she took the Morning After Pill so she is going to see the doctor because " Some thing should of happened after 3 weeks"  - I don' t know if she could possiably be pregnant or if it is a ploy to make me feel bad, as we went through a rough time and she is very selfish in general.

Her pill is one she takes with out a break and has been on it 5 years and she does not get periods with it and she took the Morning After pill while she was still on her normal every day pill.

Should I be worried?

she told me this 12 hours before My Major University Exam and now I cannot stop thinking about it.. arrrrrgh please help!

If she is worried because she has not bled after taking the morning after Pill, this does not always happen. It is best to be safe and do a pregnancy test though.

Posted by: N/A | 2009-09-10

I came here seeking advice not to be called a selfish-|-- p.s you have no idea of the full story. keep your thoughts to your self.

Reply to N/A
Posted by: her | 2009-09-10

you selfish ass

Reply to her