Question
Posted by: confuzzled_bunny | 2012/07/25

My my, that''s an interesting prescription...

I have been on Valdoxane for a few months now, single tablet only, and it doesn''t seem to work as well as those first few weeks when i was taking Valdoxane and slowly going of the Cilift that I was on.

Because the Valdoxane in its own can''t control my anger management problems, I am on Toplep. Because the Toplep is giving me issues (pins &  needles) and not enough control over my emotions, my psychiatrist has lowered the Toplep dose and now included 20mg Lorien.

On top of this I am taking GlucophageXR for insulin resistance (I''m not diabetic)
I am however overweight and somewhat prone to water retention even though I can''t find out what is causing it.

My question to you is: what see the most common side effects for Lorien and can i have it at night with my other tablets or must i have it un the morning? (I''m still trying to get into a workable daily routine where i have a standard waking time, but I''ve never liked waking up in the morning, its just so annoying! Lol.)

Actually, none of the ADs are considered likely to be useful for anger management. Some meds also used to epilepsy might help ( such as Toplep, a generic form of Topiramate ), but I think the best bet for anger management issues would be CBT.
I;m surprised if your psychiatrist hasn't told you whether you can take the Lorien at night with the other drigs. I'd think it should be OK.
Lorien is either a generic Fluoxetine ( which you can look up details of online ) or a realm in Lord of the Rings.

1