Question
Posted by: Cathy van der Walt | 2012-02-27

My moms symptoms

Please help, my mom doesnt know whats wrong with her. She has swollen nek and face and sore tragia when swallowing, pain under heals and shoots straight up legs, sore to sit. Pain in shoulders and underneath breasts. Cronic sinus and fever that comes and goes. She has to go for a colonoscopy next month but dr has no answer??? She is on 3 different antibiotics first to see if it works but she feels horrible.
Please mail me back urgently
CAthy

Cathy

Your mother will have to consult an ENT specialist, in order to address the facial and neck swelling, which can be related to chronic sinusitis. She can also consult an internal specialist to determine if she is suffering from fibromyalgia, which might be the cause for her body aches.