Question
Posted by: helpless | 2010/04/14

my mom needs help and soon ....

please help

my mom was in a very abusive relationship for 8 years. we got her out of there about 4 months ago. the thing is i think she has depresseion and anger issues. i know she needs help but she doesnt have a medical aid and we cant pay of it. how do i get help for her? she is very angry at everyone and is taking it out on the kids and me. kids is still very small.

she refuses to go outside. please help us!!

Without medical aid, she should still be able to receive help through psychiatric / psychological services through her nearest major state / government hospital or clinic, or your nearest medical school department of psychiatry. Maybe POWA or some similar organization helping abused women can help, too.
If she is at a stage of appearing at risk of harming herself, there are ways of finding even ciompulsory treatment, but a GP or psychiatrist would need to become involved

2
Posted by: Whena | 2010/04/14

Do you live near a provincial hospital?

Reply to Whena