Question
Posted by: sheenana | 2008/07/09

My mind is taking me places?

Lately I have been experiencing intense visions, dreams, daydreams....or flashes....the problem is that I am doing and saying things without realizing it in my actual reality.If that makes any sense.... It's even happened at work a few times. These occurances are usually ongoing and seem to intensify as time goes on. It's been about 2 weeks. I dont know what to do or really what is going on with me. Usually after these things happen I experience the worst headaches. I just want to know what I can do to make this stop?

The only sensible way to make these odd and inconvenient experiences stop, is to see a good doctor, preferably a specialist in general medicine, for a thorough assessmwent and physical checkup --- there are so many possible causes for the sort of situation you describe. Only with a good diagnosis of WHAT is going wrong, can one reasonably plan how best to stop it. There could be many causes, including a variety of physical illnesses, migraine, and so on --- so please do go, promptly, for a thorough checkup and then it should be practical to get rid of these unpleasant experiences before they might get worse or more of a nuisance