Question
Posted by: Lee | 2011/06/09

My marriage is falling apart

Please help me out here what do you do when you get home from work your partner is all moody

You decide to go sleep and he is all chatting and laughing with the nanny and the kids.

My husband is lovely except that he is a very moody person ,he does not express himself even though

I tell him that I am there for him and I will not judge him. To cut the long story short for the past eight weeks he

Has been suffering from early ejaculation. I suspect the problem might be that he has been working very hard at home and work lately .
I asked him to take it easy and if the is anything I can do to help but he refused he will not even agree to go see a Doctor regarding this Condition or we go for marriage counseling .

We are not making love anymore sometimes I feel marriage is not for me I should just call it quits I cannot bear a person
Who changes colors every day and must just check which color he is and oblige.
`

You discuss i calmly and try to sort it out between you ; if that isn't working, you see a marriage counsellor together and work harder.
Some people are more moody than others - presumably this is how he was when you decided to marry hom ? Or has it drastically changed recently ?
Early ejaculation is quote common, and responds well to treatment by a shrink, and hets worse when the guy, inevitably, gets worried by it and ashamed of it. Stay calm and continue to gently persuade him that such problems are common, NOT his fault or yours, and can be solved with the right sort of expert help

3
Posted by: Also Lee | 2011/06/10

Please note that this is not the same Lee as for other posts. Just for clarification.

Reply to Also Lee
Posted by: lala | 2011/06/09

Lee my dear, I am on the worst case,mine is chitting on me.i want to get out of this marriage, worse i am pregnant with our sec child. The only advise i can give to you is talk to him again, he might be thinking that you are judging me for his problem.i know the feeling of someone esp your parter who changes colours

Reply to lala