Posted by: vanessa | 2009-02-05

my man is a feeder

Was just reading Candy' s posting, my problem is the opposite.
My man thinks I' m too skinny. (I' m short, about 1.53, and weigh around 43kg, have curves in the right places). He' s always complaining that I' m too thin, my boobs are too small (32C, that' s not too small!), and that I need to put on weight. He insists on cooking and dishing up for me, and insists that I eat everything he puts on the plate (even if I' m bursting). He is convinced that I have to stay at his place, otherwise I' ll fade away because he won' t be there to look after me... And he' s rather upset that I' ve started gym (I need to strengthen up)...
So what do I do? I' m happy with the way I am. Other guys think I' m sexy, and my guy does say I' m hot but too skinny... Do I just carry on with the complaints and do a passive resistance thing (don' t eat all that he piles on my plate!!!)?

Dear Vanessa,

What you are describing is very concerning. It is important that your partner respect you, your body and your right to manage your body and weight as you see fit. You need to openly and honestly discuss these issues as a couple.

Passive resistance will just promote resentment on both your sides and will not help the relationship. Couples counselling would be recommended.

Posted by: youtoo | 2009-02-05

You are more than 100% right stay as you are thin woman are great dont over eat and stay sexy.if other guys looks at you be very happy and enjoy it feel good. Good luck.

Reply to youtoo
Posted by: vanessa | 2009-02-05

Hey, Eat, it isn' t like I don' t eat... there' s a limit to how much I can fit into my stomach... and being small is genetic for me, my mom is tiny too... Maybe my man wants me to be bigger so other guys don' t look at me... or maybe he just wants a voluptuous woman rather than a slim one...

Reply to vanessa
Posted by: eat | 2009-02-05

lady just eat your food okay....just eat..

Reply to eat
Posted by: TJ | 2009-02-05

why do people always want to change the person they meet into somebody else...if they are not satisfied with that person move the f....nk on.

Reply to TJ
Posted by: TruthFairy | 2009-02-05

Leave him.

Love isn' t worth the emotional turmoil of constant insult and making you feel less beautiful and appealing than other woman. If he wanted a little meat on the bones, he shoulda went for womeone like that.

If you' re not doing it for him, move on...

It' s just a matter of time before his roaming eye sets in.

Reply to TruthFairy