Question
Posted by: Nombulelo | 2010-06-03

My man has changed totally

I am not sure of what to do but I am starting to believe what people are saying now, there is this girl whenever I come with my husband home he will go up and down the street changing cloths I first have suspected but I just said no let me just see what is happening, and recently I have seen some changes in my husband he does not want to have sex with me any more we have it once a week and last time he called me a granny I just kept quiet yesterday it happened again this time he just turn and looked the other side in bed and when I told him its cold why is he looking on the other side he pretended like he wants to put his legs inside me I told him he has changed is there something wrong am I turning him off, I think there is something wrong going on please advise what must I do he only does things when I complain only, I have also decided that I need to also change and do my things maybe its because he sees that I am always with him I dont have anyother person to talk to he is my friend but now I dont know what wrong have I done or is it because I am turning old

It does indeed sound as though he has changed, and I hear no reason to assume hat it's your fault. You mention that other people are saying something about him - maybe they're right - have you discussed these rumours with him ? You do need to develop more friends, as well, in a friendly not sexual sense ; and could you persuade him to join you inmmarriage counselling

2
Posted by: zan | 2010-06-04

thts men my sweety pie always try to make it feel like it ur fault.....i''ve been thru tht my self with my bf but suddenly one day it came to me tht to stop the naggin and if he turns the other way do not ask him why, u keep quiet o just take time out and tell him u need ur time out to re think think things, i knw its going to be hard but believe u me he will be the one asking u to came back home. i bet u a beautifull, strong woman do not think the worst of ur self......

Reply to zan