Question
Posted by: Sindy | 2011/05/11

My man and his sexual problem.

Im a 29 year old female my patner is 35 yrs of age. I beleive he has a serious sexual problem and wo''nt admit that he doese. We have sex once a week, he says that it''s hard for him to get it up after 1 round. Sometimes that 1 round is very short and leaves me not satisfied. I''ve spoken to him abt it and now Im actually tired of talking about and I find myself cheating on him. His not into alcohol but his a heavy smoker and he loves his coffee, doese he have some kind of problem or his just plain lazy. This is going to be my future husband I really concerned.

Dear Sindy,

From what you have shared it is not possible to tell whether your partner possibly struggles with premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction and whether the cause is relational, psychological, physical or due to other causes.

I would suggest you consider seeing a sex therapist as a couple and assess what is really going on here. I would also suggest you do this sooner than later and to address it before you get married.

10
Posted by: willy | 2011/05/23

I have a srong desire for sex but after 1 round i lose it and sometimes the first round can be quicker. I have a feeling that my girlfriend is cheating on me because of the problem. what can I do to keep on moving and last longer?

Reply to willy
Posted by: Brody | 2011/05/23

Sounds to me like you are just looking for an excuse to cheat on him, anyway. I pity the poor man that marries such a selfish person that if she does not get her way she cheats, rather than to deal with the problem in a mature way. Are you sure you love him enough to marry him, honey, because it sounds to me like you don''t love him that much if you can cheat on him that easily.

Reply to Brody
Posted by: Boo | 2011/05/20

I have the same problem, with my hubby, been 2yrs now with no sex, never thought of cheating. Please can u recommend a sex therapist in Durban and surrounding areas, or anywhere in the country.

Reply to Boo
Posted by: mike | 2011/05/12

ahy you all women think about cheating. We can have sexual problems too due to various issues health, job, stress ....

Reply to mike
Posted by: QQ | 2011/05/11

Or you could just mail Chris?

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/05/11

PHATMAN, did it ever worked share with us

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: PHATMAN | 2011/05/11

I was advised to use KAMAGRA u can obtain it
at your pharmacy no prescription required / or consult a clinician

@ anon you are not helping, u need counselling

Reply to PHATMAN

Why not tell him you are cheating on him...! You say he is your future husband,i doubt that if he find out you cheating..!

Posted by: jack | 2011/05/11

smoking and to much coffee(caffine ) is not a good thing.

Reply to jack
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/11

Dear Sindy,

Reply to Sexologist