Question
Posted by: Chan | 2009-01-16

My Little boy has warts all

My 3 year old little boy has got warts from his shoulder into his neck and all over his tummy, what is the cause of this fungus and what can I do to get rid of them? Please help.

Expert ImagePharmacist

You really need to take him to a dermatologist as the over the counter products are not ideal to use on his soft skin. It is caused by a virus that is passed on from one person to another via direct contact. The fact that your son's is spreading may indicate that his immune system is a bit low, allowing the warts to multiply.

If you cant see a doctor right away ask for Vinok Liquid at your pharmacy (Or let them order it for you if they do not keep it). Apply this 4-5 per day to the affected area.