Question
Posted by: i | 2011/09/19

my life just fell to pieces

i dont know what to do this moment, as i just found out everything i ever lived for, everything we shared our whole relationship, everything was fake!!!!!!!
let me start from the beginning, me and my bf have been up and down, and i believed we got back to each other everytime because we had strong love... he has this friends whom he goes out with or smoke zol with and i dont like them and always kept him from them, now i found out after being together again for a month, he told them we were out, he only has sex with me now and then. that while on my side, he tells me they are no longer friends....and i loved him with all my heart, and when i told him this, he yells at em and says i must get out of his -|- in life. i do not how to handle this now.

It seems that your relationship has always been, as you describe it, up and down. It is important that you have trust in a relationship and it is hard when one is discovers that perhaps the relationship does not mean as much to him as it does to you. This is evident by his actions. It is important that you take a stand and perhaps it is time move on from this relationship so that you are free to find someone who will treat you with the repect and love that you deserve.

5
Posted by: Veronique | 2011/09/24

Dump the a****hole.

Reply to Veronique
Posted by: grant roth | 2011/09/23

leave him for good and move on i am free i will gave you what you want in a relaship and make a real woman out of you my e mail grantroth@mweb.co.za good luck

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/09/20

And dont go back

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/20

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Romany | 2011/09/19

Simple..... GET OUT OF HIS LIFE !
Move on....

Reply to Romany