Question
Posted by: HELP ME PLS | 2008/08/15

My life is falling apart

Two weeks ago i was engaged and just bought a new car. I was moving in my bf. Now, he broke up with me because he ' is' nt ready to commit' , i had to fight to get my flat back, hence the rent has increased, which forced me to get a flatmate. I went from being on such a high and thinking life is perfect to wanting to kill myself. Please help.

In the old days, a woman in a situation like this could sue the guy for "breach of promise", but I haven't heard of such a case for many years. If he wasn't ready to commit, you're probably well rid of him --- but why on earth would he get engaged to you ( presumably announcing the engagement ? ) and arrange for you to move in, if he was so scared of committment that he would break this all off so soon afterwards ? Unreasonable and cruel.
However, don't let this disappointment encourage you to even think of harming yourself--- if this is how he behaves, youre better off without him even if it doesn't feel that way just yet ; and no point in punishing yourself for someone else's stupidity. Call Lifeline for someone to talk to, and consider counselling to get through this period of upheaval. And then get an appropriate revenge on him by living well and hapilly, and in time, finding a relationship with a real man which will become permanent and happy.

2
Posted by: Hi | 2008/08/16

Hi Jack,

You will have to do a posting with your own heading if you want an answer from CS. But be warned CS does not believe in hypnotherapy and he also cannot recommend a pshchiatrist. Maybe you could find one through your medical aid.

Reply to Hi
Posted by: JACK | 2008/08/15

desperately looking for a very skilled psychiatrist who is very exparienced in hypnotherapy in the durban region.
very despearate!!! help!!! jack

Reply to JACK